General terms and conditions
When visiting The Hague Tower, you should observe the following conditions:
- Entering The Hague Tower is at your own risk.
- The tour will go ahead with a minimum number of participants of 5.
- The Hague Tower is a historic site. Respect for the building and its surroundings goes without saying. As a visitor, you are liable for any damage or theft caused by you.
- The Hague Tower can only be climbed when accompanied by a guide.
- For children under 12, adult supervision is mandatory.
- Visitors of all ages are welcome. However, the tower is less accessible for small children and people with mobility problems due to narrow passages and many steps.
- It is not allowed to eat, drink and/or smoke in the tower.
- It is not allowed to throw objects off the tower.
- No materials, luggage and/or bags are allowed during the tour. Tripods, selfie sticks, camera bags and other objects are also not allowed. However, a camera may be taken upstairs. A back or front carrier for a baby is also allowed.
- Shooting with a drone is not allowed.
- If you have reserved and bought tickets via the internet, you must show your e-ticket at the ticket desk no later than 15 minutes before the start. You can print out this ticket or show it digitally via your smartphone.
- You should follow the guide’s instructions at all times.
- If you have used a discounted fare, you must be able to show the discount card or coupon at the ticket counter. Discount coupons will be confiscated.
- Tours start from Around the Great Church number 12.
- Go The Hague is not responsible for theft or injury sustained while visiting The Hague Tower.
- A tour lasts about an hour unless otherwise indicated.
- The Hague Tower reserves the right to refuse entry to individuals, for example if someone is under the influence of alcohol or narcotics or if there is disorderly behaviour.
- You are requested to turn off the sound of your mobile phone during the tour.
- No pets are allowed in The Hague Tower, except assistance dogs.
- Parents/guardians/teachers are themselves responsible for the behaviour of their brought children/group members/pupils.
- You can make changes to the number of people up to 48 hours before the start of the tour. After this, no possible refunds can be granted.
- The Hague Tower does not provide compensation in case of loss or theft of pre-purchased tickets.
- If you arrive late for a tour, you are not entitled to a refund.
Still have questions? If so, please contact Ga Den Haag office:
Den Haag, Nederland
Phone: (+31) 70 747 01 02
Ga Den Haag
Registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 74335766